Sunday, September 26, 2010

One afternoon in mid-semester

 The school to the new routine medical examination. Class, so many people, stand together to beat one, but is proceeding very quickly, who did not find the body of problems; height, weight'd all have large or small change.

big man there yelling Waring said: cloud, how much you grow taller?

Su Yang look at him, did not speak.

students together in twos and threes to the small classroom. Guidance counselor in the school building just in front of the front was about to say hello, but saw her waving at me. Approached the teacher, listen to me, she said:

look around, here is full of books, materials, magazines, papers, etc., is unexpected is that the desk there is a small flower pot, possessor should be the asparagus, and embodies master mind and decent slim pursuit.

line, and then gives the ratio of more than 80 points, 60 percentage points or more. This is the freshmen after the first exam, I heard the question more difficult for the school, said students tried to kill a kill arrogance. These students from across the country bitterly, one is a five-off, killing the six will come all the way to fight, there are many people in secondary schools are regarded as a One figures,UGG boots, coupled with young, arrogant nature is yes. In secondary schools, in addition to the physical, the other course almost no one can test me; high number of one of my favorite courses, number of I have a myriad of magic, I value the exam, the teacher will not understand I want to know eagerness to see results.

teachers leave after the two figures in front of the old Akira: 80,93; several people ahead of me as much, 81 points, 82 points,UGG shoes, 85 points, while the 93 made me Guamu; light cloud name into my mind.

how I forgot my boys will be in forty-eight his to tell. Corridor in the school building, I met him; during the break,UGG boots clearanc, walk around the corridor than people in general are more people out here is the permeability of the place; The strange thing is, now in addition to his surprise, no one else.

I asked:

I said:

his vague to be a cry to bow their heads in silence by; I am also very nervous, did not say anything and walked away.

more things that day, for me, frail,cheap UGG boots, was already tired and want a little earlier dormitory floor. So I went to quarters lounged front, a few boys stand in the door, I am at a loss. Floor of this building in the middle of the door, into the left side of the door is a women's dormitory, the right-half of the boys dormitory. I do not know these boys, is also a new look, one said to me: . These people probably are not sure of their intentions, some bow their heads in dismay, stood; is I do not know what to do when all of a sudden sprang several post-born, is headed by Waring. Although boys usually do not and his speech class, not between, at the moment to see a picture of a familiar face, there is a survivor of joy. Waring, Wu Jun, Japan, Wan Xiu rational me they did not just stand in front of several strange boy, Yoshimasa words to say: I quickly ran away.

No comments:

Post a Comment