Saturday, September 25, 2010

Readily take on the table like a monochrome

 There is no fixed position,cheap UGG boots, without any purpose, let your thoughts free ride, flying paper dance. Sad, like the Hydra looked up the blue sky, where the gentle flow of parcels in the blue,UGG shoes, to hold a quiet,UGG boots clearanc, dilution of the grief, until the neck pain. Is there then a person,UGG boots, and I in a different city, look up the same piece of sky, watching with a cloud, waiting for the same dream. Is it because there have been happy, so now must go through the pain, my heart would freeze up without any discussion. Sometimes I feel like if this is your one umbrella, shielding that haunt dark black whirlwind. Where can I find however, is my umbrella, but it will never leave me? Perceived need for an easy-to-heart the sun, the body needs sunlight to evaporate the excess moisture, moisture depletion of the heart need to rain ... I'm not that sink in the gloom of their own, flying himself, to find another piece of the soil for their growth, There must be a better view, I believe! Youth is a bright blue, so sad to flooding during this period it hither! I believe there is always a rainbow after the rain ...

No comments:

Post a Comment