Wednesday, April 6, 2011

There is a thing called the cover up

 There is a thing called a cover Perhaps people do not like it

but that they need it

people really weird
obviously want to express the feelings sometimes not so
chosen to use an extreme way
expressed

sentence like Legend III Sometimes people laugh

not necessarily happy
Yes ah
everyone has his own wounds
own pain
That is not something people can easily show

sometimes feel
I'm a weirdo
difficult to control my emotions
like yesterday evening
mother obviously looking forward to coming back
but she came back I was Lengyu relative
mom thought it was a bother out to me I hide well

Oh

but how what it can
always be people who were injured in the cover
but it is this
'll always be bored
prefer to injury
have this sad drama
play in the end
then comes down to a word on
people call it Maybe


people are the same
Everyone has their own interpretation of grief
play with the lives of their own
period and then find their own
complete their perfect
then continue
go on to cover up
I support you
also support my own .

No comments:

Post a Comment