Sunday, December 5, 2010

I am kind, funny, cute father (a)

 Think of me adorable father, was filled with deep warm Italian family, this also specifically for a font to write a humorous old man to write it!
Open-minded old man last year
September 11 is the father of the seventy birthday, we discuss several siblings to take to the old man I wish a good birthday, not too much range, but must let his old happy. started at home, organized plan, but the thought of my mother's age also nearly seventy years of age, the elderly person is restless, seven-year-old father is nearly fifty years my mother took good care of, this day can not let her old tired! so the change is in the hotel for m as the song: Hotel cowboy king congratulated him seventy birthday! thank my mother most of their lives the hard way!
not wishing to, do not do the job, has always embraced frugality of the elderly, shave, haircut, put on dark blue of the tunic, backs trim, radiant renewal,UGG shoes, where is the with a few pine branches around the delicious cold dishes piled in the Nanshan skyrocketing on m birthday theme, packed with children and grandchildren around the knee, do today is happy birthday and satisfaction!
; never drinking father full of pride! difference of the two-year-old, born in 62 years I'm the player, sort of a small six children, in those days, can imagine how hard their parents have to pay! six siblings, but we have no one in financial hardship or lack of labor at home and school. rural families in general, if the major is the daughter will not let on for a long time to learn, sooner or later another daughter called home, raised the things you are losing money! My parents were all, as our sister such as apple.
our big five of six siblings, the daughter, and my father where the units have a colleague close to the shoulder had five sons, no girls,bailey UGG boots, very depressed, I remember when the whole people and the whole country are not redundant, five sons to build a house, a wife can adults use offering, One day, the uncle find the father said: ; Old Lee Yeah, I like the five daughters are my five fingers, biting a bite that hurts all the same, no matter how your son like that I can not see my hand at ah! the five of us living a happy girl warm embrace of their parents, and all for a small school, Dad's words: eye, such a good father will not let him no son, and soon little brother came to us, happy family gift to happy.
several siblings in the school I was the longest time, there also like to thank the old Dad's open-minded. I was a student most of the At that time there was a chemical formula is written in question, and I only half a They think that I can try, test well, the left,UGG boots clearance, not right when the training test, the result is not on-line difference of 2.5 points, but also to take the exam more than two teachers score better (worse than my physics teacher language, language the number of teachers, physical and chemical worse than me). Dad said after reading scores: At that time the results can only test on the regular classes for secondary school, but her father thought his performance was the original reason for the high school is not the poor conditions. to college! obtain a college girl, a father was very proud, as proud of his daughter, but also for his wise decision pride! (sorry, feeling good, self-appreciation of one! ha ha!)
after people praise father was a liberal man.
Yes ah, how can there not my father's open today,UGG bailey button, so, usually a little more honor, birthday run very little, for the kindness of parents is concerned, is still the grass and Chunhui relationship!
delicious to me, and I want to make my parents happy, I want to wish my parents good health and longevity!

No comments:

Post a Comment