Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So I'm beautiful, love you again ... read a cry ...]

 Girl named cloud, day she online, suddenly flashing her head in her visit and saw a stranger.
Stranger: Where is it? To dine with me!
goes: You got the wrong person, right? We do not know if ah!
Stranger: I'm the wind, you?
says: Well, you call me cloud
Stranger: You see this is not to know you
... ...
so they know, and it is online ...
They talked for a long day, the cloud is very happy, she felt the wind a lot of flavor ...
Since then, they are chatting online every day, the wind like the call girl
Wind Cloud: girl ! Why go
today are saying: Why should I tell you? You think you are
Wind: I am your husband ah!
cloud: the cloud was not it
heart sweetness, she has been crazy in love with the wind, so that she could not find the wind in love with her ...
Every day the Internet cloud and other wind, but she did not see the wind a few days on the line. She began to worry a ...
parents she secretly carrying
she bought the phone a message telling him to wind the day she was teaching class number
sudden phone ring, then all eyes turned to her, even the teacher did stare at her. She also subconsciously off the machine.
cloud that the wind off, she was so happy, but was worried he was angry, she would not listen to class ... finally class was over, she opened her phone, she was stunned, for several dozens of calls to remind, also a message: girl! What went dead! Why not take my calls?
clouds have not read, the phone rang again, maybe she was too excited, rang for a long time before then, no other side to reflect over the wind began to roar
: dead girl! Court death ah! So long to take my calls!
says: I'm sorry it! I have just the class ...
Wind: kidding it! Sunday today, what class?
says: ah ...
we wind up classes: I'm waiting for you for a long time in Internet cafes, and quickly come!
goes: What do not the phone to be reminded?
wind: I told you to your coming!
toot toot ...
cloud has hung over there just to explain the phone
cloud can only listen to him obediently to her on-line cafe
wind sent him to see the information: wife, I miss you, how not answer my calls? Is not angry with me ah! I am very busy these days, no time on the Internet, I know you are waiting for me every day, my wife Oh I'm sorry! To keep you waiting so long ...
cloud moved to tears streaming down ...
wind: his wife, let me see you?
wind has opened the video, the cloud to worry about, because she is not pretty, but chubby, she was afraid after watching the wind do not like her. But she accepted the video chat, but she do not own the video front, when there appeared a very handsome boy, she was shocked ...
wind: his wife, where are you it?
Cloud: ...
Wind: wife to answer me ah!
says: that is you?
wind: how wrong? That is not my will is?
that moment, the cloud is about to collapse, and she began to realize his own situation, she really can not imagine the wind would be like seeing her reaction ...
after the wind: his wife right?
goes: you still do not call my wife, we can not be!
made a remark tears blurred her eyes had been ...
wind: his wife, are you kidding? Do not you like me?
goes: I started to not like you!
she say this pains ...
Wind: Why? At this time I do not believe ...
cloud has not help, and put the truth be told the wind, and then again on the video for yourself, so that the wind died, the heart, but she never thought she would like the results are not as
wind: a fool, how foolish! Love you still care about your look?
says: Do not lie to me!
wind: my wife, we recognize that there are more than a year, I have deceived you?
Cloud: ...
Wind: OK! Oh, I'd like to buy tickets, I used to see you!

cloud is not taken seriously, and she thinks the Internet is a lie
...
to half past nine p.m., the clouds after class, to hear the girls talk quarters have: just have a good Shuaio boys! ... Seems to be looking for people to hear this, cloud suddenly thought of the wind ...
she ran out of flying in general, to the dormitory door, she suddenly froze ... I saw a tall and handsome boys came up to her holding a bouquet of flowers, the wind, she could not believe my eyes ...
Wind: girl! 're Staring ah!
says: My husband, I believe you ...
finish to the arms of the wind flew
do not know where her courage, she dared to call him her husband, and before the wind did not dare call her name call her. Perhaps can not help it!
night together ...
them they feel very happy with each other
Since then, the clouds seemed like a changed person, every day only know like the wind, so she does not love reading a ...
this over a month, the cloud can not stand the torment of Acacia, she dropped out, but she does not know that this is her nightmare She started ...
secretly follow the trend of carrying a family together ...
...
blink of an eye with them almost a year
This time, she was pregnant, she was pregnant with a child ...
wind but the wind began to despise her for her, and not for anything else, is because she was not beautiful, she could feel the wind has slowly alienated the hearts of her, but she pretended not to know until one day, the wind told her that he has long wanted to break up with her, but he 不忍心伤害 her, he admitted that he loved her, But his friends say the cloud is not beautiful, not good enough for him. Because friends talking about the incident, he only broke up the idea of the kind. His heart is not willing to manifold ah!
pretend to be strong at the cloud, and she stopped the tears she cried
but the wind carrying the meal, she would not think the wind actually want to give up in order to save face her, she does not grow What is wrong with nice?
she thought a lot about those days ... who can not imagine that she would do?
was not long before their child is born is a boy, looks like the wind ...
clouds shed tears at his son every day, no one knows what she wants ... < br> Until one day, the wind came home, their son has been crying, and shouting for a long time not to be clouds. He seemed to realize what was happening ...
Flying ran his bedroom, in front of the scene that he was shocked!
cloud wearing her wedding wear dreaming of sand lie on the bed ... she was smiling, she went to another world ...
wind desperately shouting her, She has not heard of the ...
cloud when the wind saw the letter on the bedside
content of the letter:
husband, I'm sorry,UGG shoes, my wife in this life
can not accompany you to another world I may be a little better life,UGG boots cheap, you will not hear your friends say you all day gossiping
I will be in heaven look at you and our son
You must be happy Oh!
I can see in the sky Oh
husband, you know? I want to marry you wearing wedding sand Oh! Perhaps I do not qualify now!
I wish I could pretty point of the next life, at least no one say I do not deserve you, if so you will marry me?
her husband, when you said to me, 'I will love you the way you care about you,' This remark how much I happy? I know you do not mind, I think I'm really happy Oh! But I think that you actually care about other people look at my eyes. My heart hurts ... I really did not know, you called those friends really is how are you? Do not they know how deep our love it? Know why also say that, beautiful but also how? Can eat it?
husband, do you think I'm right?
Husband: You see our baby, he has more than a month, he was more like you! The future certainly looks like you handsome! Hee hee
husband, thank you, I have you, sometimes I really feel as if dreaming!
husband, you love me, I have Henzhi Zu, I'm not qualified to ask you something, I just want you to have a good time every day, every day I see you know you always frown how distressed it? I know that everything is because I, who told me they are not handsome husband the opportunity to do my next life
do your wife, right?
Oh, remember that you must be happy!
...
see this, the wind had burst into tears, and he is really good sorry, he really should not believe those 'friends',bailey UGG boots, he tried to hold her, desperately of shouting at her, but she can hear me?
friends: a lot of things are often only know how to cherish and so lost! You handsome,UGGs, I hope you can take good care of after reading your girlfriend or wife, no matter how ugly she was, since you have chosen to love her, we must make good on her, not so lost to know regret, when it was too late the
I hope you will help me after seeing a turn, so that more people do not regret it! Does not turn you saw not regret Oh! The above story may repeat itself in your oh

No comments:

Post a Comment