Tuesday, November 30, 2010

However, since that pretty smart (and smart is a good academic record 2 yards thing)

 Character does, a little eccentric, no! Is very lonely! Entering high school six months, and I not even the names of the students in our class called incomplete.
I have never been late for class, leave early before, but in the eyes of the teacher, and I not a good student. because I had never taken the initiative to answer any questions the teacher, even if the teacher called me just as I did not hear, gunpowder bombs.
I never see any activity class group, my favorite a person sitting quietly looking out the window the blue sky. I have only one friend in class, and that is our class monitor Challenger. because I have a variety of reasons,Discount UGG boots, so everyone called me
, just smiled trouble.
second class this afternoon after class, Challenger came to me and said: the door, people want to see this come to me what people?
are stunned when people see the future, and the door turned out to be a great beauty! a standard of Oriental beauty! everyone suddenly forget everything was they simply looked blankly in front of beautiful women.
see no notice of her beauty, then asked the sentence: ; I am a little confused, I think I do not know her.
nodded.
Li Hongwei good friend. br> ah? : really is crazy, so beautiful to be his girlfriend, and he even refused.
br> This class is the class language teacher's class, the teacher came in, there is not even surprised to see the beautiful, but modest: br> We hear this beauty turned out to be transferred to our class, suddenly broke into enthusiastic applause. teachers in all the applause fade when it said: ;
! . This is more the fault of the students have to see to me.
hey. It seems that I have thoroughly considered bad luck. insisted before coming to school .. I know my life will not be as calm as before.
woke up this morning was almost eight o'clock, I rushed to get out of bed wash, and even refused to eat breakfast have bolted all the way to school in the past.
rushed to the school gate when I must, when suddenly red cross out of a limousine, but fortunately I dodge fast enough, this did not die young. time is running out, I gave the people and cars inside the theory, hastily rushed to the school.
people unlucky enough to have a turbid water Seya! had even parked cars driving too good in front of our school, the school has closed the door, only opened a side door, car door just to plug in the side door.
side of the car I want from the past Rao , but the car door but no coincidence opened at this time, is to me stopped. from the car down the person was transferred yesterday which Meng pairs. She is a hurry and get off ran to the classroom.
I opened the stand in front of the door and quickly ran to the classroom also. bad things always seem to occur together, originally ran in front of me suddenly Meng double door stood in the classroom I fell forward brake less than a stagger in front of me is Meng double.
Warm Jade seeing I'm going to hold a full, Hong Wen, Meng double just in front turned into a classroom at this time, I and had close contact cement to the times.
I hurried up from the ground, stumbling walk to the seat, I just sit in class as the bell rang. I light hiss of breath: finally not late! suddenly hit a gas is not to, retorted: to my physics teacher behind.
no mood to listen to what I had class, simply cranky in his seat. I think its all too simple, there is a look to understand the knowledge, teachers also have to repeatedly tell a long time . obviously a very simple thing, why do they not understand? Alas! this problem is rather nerve-racking!
came.
call me? what happened? ; Humph! not leave it! This feeling, standing on the streets of a hurry, watching people come and go run around for a living. that feeling makes me feel he did not belong to this world.
I give you a ride. > ; you hh Humph! forget it! It does not matter, I think Lau Oh, he must remember. matter. I have no choice but nodded.
br> I live not very far from the school, one will work from there. she looked: the attention to her, went to open the door into the room, she then told the room. Strange said: Yes, it really rare. other things.
big eyes, like a ghost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment