Thursday, November 25, 2010

Money ~ is the thing inside the body ......

 Today the first two days, and all 23, and not wishing to, or received some money ......  Although the pressure of New Year's army has not come up, they have 600 and 200 Hake Long vouchers into cash.
But, but, ah,UGG boots, be my dad took advantage of Jiujin , his small bag already deflated. I also can not bear to open the.
visible, sensible price for children is : urine of patients with prostate like, want to hold back all wait any longer, it can not, read the guidance of financial sites, I have to work too hard to go back out.
I'm not afraid to spend money, but spent the money had nothing see forward, then sad.
my brother to spend money, see the clothes.
my brother to spend money, look at the friendship.
Sister I spend money, see the menfolk.
I Troop money, see the invoice of the. (his province, give class time to spend to buy things,UGG boots clearance, get open bar)
six brother although I do not spend money to see people survived (the old 6 great, ah, one semester spend more than 700, including ticket home)
I Qige to spend money, see the wife,bailey UGG boots, clothes and shoes.
my 8 brother to spend money, though, and I almost, but clothes, MP4 also take back.
my Jiu Ge money ,UGG bailey button,......  I money is spent, nothing renowned for, ah, the most expensive room, but had the whole place is useless. I have to study research.

No comments:

Post a Comment