Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do not say sorry

 I always inadvertently holding a cell phone according to the most familiar of a few buttons,
issued a call I have for you,
but you blindly put all I have for you as the misty air.
I always casual walk in the door of your home,
moment there waiting for you, but you blindly to escape me,
but has been renewed in the use of silence.
it just keeps continuity dreams never end,
I just dream forever wandering traveler, I have a direction,
but lost the distance, I did not love love,
really love you but hate the ending,
We have also promised to swear, but it was just a piece of paper,
to be ordinary people, to be the most extraordinary role in life,
but you always pull from the drama of love,
but yet to be kicked out of the role you are helpless,
you always like to say I'm sorry, but I'm sorry but the transition,
you did nothing wrong, we are starting from a starting point,
us are not wrong, wrong, love is not supposed to pull the red line,
we good to go, and perhaps will be better after the rain, sunny,
we should be good too, because the days will one day be more than a day expect,
not say sorry, in the past is past,
Oh well, if possible, in the state together to talk about the most recent,
not say sorry, we hope, tomorrow, together not together,
is a kind of marriage, we are not in the role of this marriage,
our love is not in a way, the memory of forgetting,
even tears in the kind of emission, and tolerance love, pain, injury tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment