Thursday, November 4, 2010

Dream Shadow

 Every full moon night, I always sleep.

dead of night, deep, thought long wings with my heart, eat only a little in the moonlight.

will have the illusion that far away as you leave, the day the door will never close.

moon like water, spreading the dough Youjing in this small way,UGG shoes, I miss flying pigeons, overlapping with the sorrow and the moonlight dance. Perhaps your world full of flowers. Perhaps, your sky is sunny. And your memory already covered with moss, which unfortunately I do not know, can do is watch you tonight, I gently marching moss,Bailey UGG boots, along the path to the faint heart beat that you are returning to the Holy Land closed the door.

you can sense that?

I heard the sound mind at the moment, there is a wonderful feeling.

heavy thoughts, so I get out of loneliness. Monotone in that lonely day, I was suffering silent mend broken wings, the wings are still only thinking of desire to fly. I know how to miss the beauty of loneliness, like encounters with a beautiful night of fireworks, which some people see the fireworks, but some people did not come across a lifetime.

Said distance bleach will miss each other. But my dreams invariably your shadow. Never thought the end was actually get the job of all sustenance,UGGs, all hope is just a dream. Hidden shadow in his heart the dream Yeah, it can only be archived collection.

dream unfulfilled, song entirely,UGG boots cheap, dance is young ... ...

let my thoughts fly right for you life.

I stand by it throughout their entire life to the ultimate dream, waiting for that one never flowering cycads, flowering tarried the dream ......

looked up and saw the moon, light crosses the Buddha, looking down at the silent shadows of the trees swaying in the moonlight. Heart whispered softly: I forgot you want to use the efforts of this life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment