Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sunset Yunfei wrote a blog - Lu Xun (stall on a March 2007 of old magazines)

 (Stall when reading, so one actually turn to writing, March 2007)
sunset Yunfei the name he called was opened, a small town in the blog actually quite some momentum. Thus, the blog's owner will be is some pride, that pride is also a little cautious at first, because if the illusion of their own, is inevitably to some sudden joke.
but that some day and that the reputation of the hard still, they put down the heart Yunfei Many, unlike a previous apprehension.
is always some small town, there Yunfei friends out plan, to make a fairly good stereotyped said previously come up with a story of old private school,bailey UGG boots, the Trustee reported in the province on the board. Yunfei blog was originally done by feel, do not want publicity, and my heart strange that friends much, actually see some of the old private school enthusiasm, they went by their trouble.
In fact, this is my old private school.
Sunset Yunfei later or really know, so I told her newspaper is not registered, just send in your blog, well, Yunfei was then readily agreed.
separated for a long time, however, text and not completed, may be busy stop, this is usually an excuse for laziness, it is simply certain.
friend to warn me, ;
this point, I know, everything I have written articles Hu, presumably because it is often Guzuoshenchen the strike, the reader has to even the sparse, but no one is interested in this, the resolutely reserved I have all her words. I had gone feel the need to write a little something, this has nothing to do though in others, but in her blog, they probably can do. would help if I can really believe that the so-called cabbage all have love, network of thousands of tens of thousands of blog, filled in around me,UGG boots clearance, so I found it difficult to choose, where there would be no words? Evans Quan, is the need to learn to think after. and then see the sunset of life Yunfei text shape, especially made me feel ashamed and humble. I have out of envy. I will taste it deep in the thick black non-human envy; to envy my best displayed in her blog, bloggers make her pleasure in my pain , will be the laggard of the meager as gifts, a blog dedicated to Yunfei.
time ever is the current drive, the network is still busy, the limited blog tens of millions in China, what is not, at most, but Notes for the harmless pastime of Friends of the meal,  classic Ugg boots,or to the lust of the network of people as bored with the history of mankind, as the formation of coal,Bailey UGG boots, then with a lot of words and feelings,UGGs, the result is just a small piece, but this is not one of them, not to mention is makes up.
but since there blog, Of course feel to expand. at least, but also when told the friend, friends, love hearts, even if the time had driving, not click, but also in micro-desert in the eternal tragedy of the amiable smile of the old film, but also on the server messy hard drive forever weird characters.
Yunfei was actually less informed, however, Tao Qian said, could be so, this is enough.
Alas, I could not speak, but as dedicated to sunset Yunfei!

No comments:

Post a Comment