Friday, November 5, 2010

Mature I

 Is already a sophomore, and felt the time had gone then,bailey UGG boots, and now think about the days in the past I have done, there have been many happy and sad, maybe I'm happy now, and it is now the happy are hypocritical , I have really enjoyed it? Looks like that's it. 90 I, lack of confidence, but I felt I was more mature, although in the class often slapstick, but not all are happy.

now has several sisters in the class, we are not playing, and sometimes we also will learn,UGGs, but lack of effort Bale.

after a high one I think I'm not the person I was, friends say I changed, I felt out of the past, I am dependent on people, nothing for me to let others do But now I am very independent and basically do all my own stem, used to love sticky, do not like a person, now I feel a person has nothing to do his own thing,UGG boots cheap, and sometimes even a sense of accomplishment,UGG shoes, my thinking is changing, now before the infant becomes mature.

have a high school student, and know how to dress themselves, do not dress up to go out to see people dressed up how ah? Haha,,, in the said college on the lessons at the time also, and now the dress is laying the groundwork for the future of ,(*^__^*) hee hee.

fact that mature or well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment