Thursday, May 19, 2011

2008 passed, and I miss it

New Year's Eve has been a big one o'clock after midnight, the Lunar soon passed in 2008, sitting at home, but some do nothing, always felt the year 2008 and compared to the usual terms, and some are not greatly Like some deep joy, some sadness its might have tasted the flavor of life, there are faint, faint some ridiculous ... ...


2008 I was left Jinan nearly seven years of life, then you are familiar with those streets, classmates, friends, that in a few days to pack before leaving, suddenly emerged a great deal of sadness, eating meet, meet to eat, I still can not let a little relieved. . . Some of our friends understand why I'm still so fond of Jinan, Jinan, why is now talking about good memories of many, in fact, my circumstances are too serious nostalgia. Grew from Weifang to Jiangxi, and then to Anhui, Jiangxi and then, to Weifang, Jinan and then, seven years in the Jinan complete freedom in my life growing up time, I flaunt covered branches and vines, absorbing the city ​​of the sun, air, water, family, friendship, love, thinking, this time in seven years that I grow up so temper, such a character, so I, kind of all, where I can do not like this city? ? ? I do not like the shape of the long, long tolerant of my city? ? ?
so, decided to go in after a time, or shaken, I was too accustomed to habits, so used to familiar, so familiar place to lay it to go back to start again, it was kind of a mood?
but ignored my new life began as usual, came back, did not imagine all that bad, happiness and life as usual the small little angry co-existence ... ... all without injury is OK, all is not worth mentioned, became familiar with my familiar, and gradually realize the fun back to work and sad. . .
quoted sentence, passed in 2008, I miss it ... ...
but the past is always in the skies, 2009, a new life goal. Like to win and Yan Yan, and favorite people, doing a happy young couple, over 10 million even if we can not remain in their own well-being of the easy life, while still doing a romantic innocence of children ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment