Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Another sleepless night

Full of little sleep last night, this morning, more than 6 points colleagues to be with me and said wake up for class, even though my heart with extreme reluctance, but still promised to him because I know from him, his lack of I think he gave me set a good example, a work attitude, I think it's their own too floating bath, and dry work seriously dry, not fully involved, so I can not progress, but in I saw him, an old rigorous scholarship educators. I think this is my current lack of and confusion, all day long that this is not good that's not good, but how can their own requirements so good, can not afford not to have luxury. . . .
7, but I got up with a news ah. Six months earlier had I never been up at 7:30 before too, breathe the fresh morning air I do not feel tired, also went to eat breakfast, and finally eat the breakfast I feel very fresh, porridge and steamed bread Oh, are full of good taste. I'm enjoying it. .
After breakfast about 7:30 the way I took out her mobile phone to call the phone, she thought regulate their feelings, but I was wrong I heard the sweet of it is a Sound: you dial the phone is busy. . :
Suddenly my heart suddenly sank, an ominous feeling flock to mind, but would like to speak to her heart forced me her phone rang again, the answer and the last time I was rejected as the. At this time I was a little anxious. How to do it? I do not know, then dial the phone to her friends persuaded her to help me.
noon, after school I had dialed her phone, but the results more residues: off the computer. At that moment my heart suddenly felt like a knife in the cut kind of sad, I know now I have been too deep, I do not know how he is walking in the corridor, holding mobile phone But never have the courage to dial out. . . . At this point I feel very tired and very tired and it makes me feel very uncomfortable in, but I dialed her phone again, but the outcome any different, unwittingly get on the first class, but I do not feel a thing, I was transferred to the II class with them.
I lay in bed and fell asleep quickly, so I will wake up to see a few minutes the class was so hurry to come to the office went back to sleep for a while, talk about second class of when I took a basketball to a colleague made a cushion for everyone to experiment, laughing good fruit, the students were very happy and I secretly smiled
night I decided to call still can not get through even today, and tomorrow to say it, but I can not in the high mood, feeling tired tired. . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment