Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 New Year gift to the force

 2011 New Year gift to the force
--- Ai Jia
digression: There have not been here a long time, even if the thought comes, will have a hard time to sit awhile friend's house, in addition to the deep heart care, there is a deep regret.
spent a week in Zhengzhou, a young girl came back and wait a week, she was better, take the front foot, rear foot Anzhe be unexpected cold, swept. many days All of a sudden outbreak of anger saving it out, so I had no strength to strike back. had sleeping a few days, goodbye to 2011 friends. So I quickly grabbed the tiger tail (I accidentally Tisi, but who face the dangers of tigers, oh, look at the I risked their lives were on everyone so I do not care about Kazakhstan did not see you long time friends) came out swinging twice, proved Anhai alive (although I went cold, rhinitis still stubbornly persists, but also headache half dead, but Anhai alive, really).
Singles girl in our household that day in 2010 made articles, An Hai has been no time to send articles in memory of that once the New Year, New Year's gift when is it, be recorded for the baby, but also be celebrating it. In order to prevent drag this thing from 2011, 2010, I endured the headache today to send a linen slip. or else to see everyone in 2010 see the.
Original:
shuffles the
--- Li Yimeng
the third floor of our units have a little sister, she was tall, chubby, though a year younger than me, but still higher than my head. because of her walk, talk, does everything works slowly, so we gave her the nickname is She looked at books at home. Her mother asked her nothing wrong each time, it is worthy of my learning.
little sister works slowly, not only in learning, and playing of times.
once, and I Ge son, and her orange cat to play with and-mouse game, Ge sub-cats, three of us are out of its hole, and Ge sub-catching orange. I have and the a little bit close to us carefully, I turned to look, they cried out, Ge was a child was caught behind. We say that you as a cat, go! said: Yes!
I think the little girl really is a veritable we plot the kids liked her.
published work:
shuffles to the tall, chubby, though a year younger than me, but even higher than my head. because she was walking, talking, things are slowly moving team, so we gave her the nickname called br> her homework very slow, every time I have to look for her to play at her house for a minute. I remember once, I looked at books in her house waiting for her. Her mother asked her sitting there like a long time before slowly and said: 20. Although she homework is very slow, but the accuracy is very high, basically nothing wrong each time, it is worthy of my learning.
little sister, not only in learning works slowly, play time is.
once, and I Ge son, and her orange cat and mouse game to play with, Ge sub-cats, three of us are out of its hole, and Ge sub to catch orange. I would, and come, run! ! However, while doing all she works slowly, and the response are slower than others, but she was very kind, very cute, the children in our neighborhood who liked her.
aside: about editorial that turtle girl, super kids like. so that the little girl also like the write a letter, where teachers and Xiaojiang Jiang Bin to say thank you!
no Yinti Mei newsstands here reported have trouble out of ginger per teacher post, must own a set of a year, Jiang not to exercise the heart has to follow the teacher involved was.
gold rope tied Huwei gas wealth,
rabbit ringing bells swinging gospel.
wind chasing the whereabouts of the spring,
walk through the snow, warm marine,
lights lit journey home,
whether you far in the past,
blessing has set sail lily,
wish all our friends:
auspicious Year of the Rabbit!
all the best!
happy heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment