Sunday, January 16, 2011

To her, four years after

 Love when a man loses, he can do is back against the wall, eyes closed, silently recall, or sweet, or sad, faint smile, want to let go, only to find that awareness is silent face tears and cigarette butts on the ground embraced photography. When people talk about love, then relieved, he always smiled and shook his head. indemnity shall be the moment, the moment forever. suddenly stare, but Wang Ran. ask the world what love is, are people a common destiny. come between the edge of the mass, in which only makes life, read between the advent of the mass, only Jiaoren can not help it come out of the mass, only for you and me in the. to ask you what that is, I do not know.

twinkling of an eye for 4 years. Maybe you do not remember, nor do I remember. I do not know if you loved me. I know I loved you.

if not love, how can I naturally proud people like squatting down to a woman tie his shoe, even though this woman has still not Allure   picturesque quiet in my heart, if not love, how can you point with hate, and fear all the time but you do not want to meet you face to see the people around you are no longer me. if not love, why would I remember the days of breaking up, love life and your birthday. not for love ..

I had a Gemini, not infatuation of the people, can then cut off millions of times that I miss, only to deeper already. hate you? hate, hate you so-called promises. In the end, just a seemingly romantic dream. In the end, I was the only one in the stubborn adhere to the Bale.

dream, finally has a head, relax, and can only make himself even more pain. can have any way, not how perfect you are, just remember I was so helpless and chaotic. < / p>

owned hug love to see the street ahead, with my only two lines of shadow. This time, in whose arms you do.

what love is. a result of For from? What is desire. Because of Love off.

carefully think about it, not my stubbornness to not lose. afraid of you alone, keep with you, the result is boredom. afraid to do well, wait for them all can think of to do, in return was a torture for you. This is the love? love a person really can not single-handedly change.

your temper bad temper my rage. every argument, ultimately, I compromise, compromise is the loss of the final.

anyone remember the night I hold you from behind. take your time to go, I actually like a child secretly kissed you. Now think about it, but I am silly. too believe in love.

a pity, for you to write so many songs, not singing, already the ashes, and that the guitar, thick gray. now in the hands of others has been his favorite girl to sing and write that part of the situation.

not believe it, time really changed everything. have to believe you leave is a fact.

the time, I think that kind of day you are sweet to care about the task, although I have to think a lot of very tired. but as long as you are well, it is worth it. Operators million less than a thousand math, each end of the story is away. vigorous love, the United States have to separate. insipid love, such as a Wang autumn without the level of condensate waves but does not lose, if we can come to my weight How to choose what will.

we break up, these words from your mouth to say, this all familiar with the five words, heartless world, to make up things for the dog, and finally have my turn a. I still remember the sound of the day, so decisions without hesitation. done everything I can in exchange for moving to believe that love you like. just like the opium poppy, the United States, the United States of charming, beautiful fans heart, the United States Thundering with the power both to the minimum point of piercing your heart, such as laser stone blasted to drop deep into old well dance among the waves, splashes of vast waves, so that people hesitate to give his heart to say that Haikushilan oath hugged each other. forget. wished for the time Ningzhu this link, perhaps it may be too hard shock rock bar, slowly in the hearts of cracks. put, scattered. love? go, do not believe. 

break up the day after another with me go. has never been my strong like a helpless child who can not see the direction, sobbing. before I go to the West only after the grandfather of the state so . Indeed, beneath the image, but this is not my control. then the strong will not help a strong will to cry. to cry after leaving the frozen heart.

If so, who is not a dream, but within reach of the well-being.

but in the end, this is just a beautiful masterpiece of love but it seems to me a person's journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment