Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm in your arms, look at the scenery sitting chatting

 Monday, December 13 Yinzhuan Qing
me in your arms, sat chatting and watching the scenery
1
a week.
What I say, the weather was hot and cold.
want to be considered an emergency to save money.
2
lunch today, I accidentally drank two bowls of soup.
the playground after dinner walk in the afternoon, and a just The man woke up wearing slippers.
just sometimes feel that we are too similar. Duirenduishi attitude to the world.
3
did not do something before this thing. laugh .
I do sports, I even go jogging. you, Mk incredible to run the Comrades. is this not the most incredible things this year.
4
yama phone.
long-distance calls came the voice, I did not forget you live next to me. laugh.
talk some chores when I saw a frog.
short hair, long wisdom of you, we see after a month .
5
you do not know how scared I suddenly pale.
push-ups under the rhythm of music.
Chaoshan mixed Hakka words.
6
laugh. In fact, I have so points, sleepy.
you, the day when the cold again, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment