Sunday, February 13, 2011

January 7, 2011

 Impulse is the devil, but I always can not stop the impulse. the more emotional of it, after the onset of hysteria Lengzheng daze staring at the roof lights, why I can not attack at the last moment died down to it.


happiness is real, such as the promise of happiness in life will always mixed with a little bit of discord factors. Friends say that I was too strong, and I can not can argue. Actually, I think, when staring at the lights, I still cry for that noise. inexplicable tears and the heart pain be spread. Maybe I'm on a certain day of a month to choose this way to ease the release of their depressed mood. but I ease, and I am happy, while others do.


overbearing stubborn willfulness tart, this is me. but I really do not like all my bad disadvantages. I try to change themselves, to change, just more changes the more it beyond recognition.


Well, I learned to understand a little bit Can someone? I learned more inclusive and generous, OK?


Well, I reflect upon it.


mask is dry , and honey honey. I went to wash to pay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment