Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ji Feng, Chapter IX on the music of the small

 A Feng stared at me a long while did not speak, eyes winked, smiled and said: Breaking down his words almost: you. facts are facts, not you deny ah. ? Literature I read N times, plot details of the minor did not I do not know. Write out a little, revealing a trace of cunning I had never seen before: it read it several times, just to show off at this.
A Feng stared into my eyes, in all seriousness asked me: Also if something in careful consideration.
.
A Feng did not immediately reply to me, eyes still can not leave my face, long eyelashes Hehe closed off. He must consider what can be and do not know what to say. I am more and more confused, waiting for he began.
A Feng bit her lip, then turned to the screen, his mouth does not throw light not heavy words: confused to claw lying island to go, reach out and shake up and down in front of the screen and hinder Ah Feng's attention: In turn, despite silly in my hand before shaking his face. across a long while, he looked down at the table, said: hey, this play to the half of how to do ah? the Shushan hit, he was such a deposit, I was washed away by the progress! I have no backup in progress other.
A maple looked up at me, look innocent look, and asked: ? I doing wrong? shouted a voice: Tao Valentine's wife, brother's wife's mother mother, will not control you. to red, and I do not put them up and hung upside down to make a raw and ah? Feng'd so tolerant to Afghanistan.
suddenly I thought: If Guolan Lan destroy my progress it?
the idea in my mind comes out, I had the feeling that if something is wrong, could not say what.
Lan Lan if it?
Lan Lan if it?
Luanxiang what ah, Lan Lan If so, I certainly would not blame her, ah, I might even is my girlfriend, Ah Feng is my best buddy.
out of the doors of the parlor, and some cool, the sky is already black out.
A Feng carrying his military bag, on my side walk, from time to time looked up the stars. went door of the court, he said to me: : The dollar got left, and just go home. also happy: the into my hand, let me help him carrying his own hastily ran to there.
I looked at the back of the thin maple A reincarnation of the grain ran, suddenly felt Tuibian a tight bow a look, my god, is that the brats!
a whole body covered with mud, dirty children are tightly grabbed my pants, Bangui in my feet, spit out his mouth vaguely I do not understand the dialect.
the child all day hanging around in the yard, usually flanked by a bunch of brothers and sisters, some pipe in the yard during the day, afraid to come begging, always waiting for an opportunity in the yard outside, waiting for prey. many times my mom to go shopping around the supermarket, children have been gang siege, this mother's compound several times denounced the administrator refused to pay management fees or would like to. I often run into gang plague school, But basically all hiding away, guerrilla tactics, to avoid financial success. In fact, that some money down is not distressed, just bunch of kids who simply is subject to instructions, as professional beggars, it is hateful.
but now it is nine point, the child so dedicated, not work, actually do not pay attention back to me while I had a sudden attack.
I looked around, no such brats of the party, the moment a little peace of mind. Not afraid of bunch of cocky orphan, is the fear of the plague surrounded them and pulled the pants pulled pants, pull the belt belt pull, handle the handle. Although I've never met, but met with a similar scenario I do not know how many times, feeling they are borrowing the monkey monkey monkey Sun Ju Lingshen way to deal with.
Since this little monkey-man combat, that I'm not afraid, I look at him evil evil to say: I'm going to beat you anyway. only the manpower to hold my legs, and even rub the body is also coming up.
wearing white pants today, go to school the day, our school environment, health care tight grasping the welfare, not how change color, be it small Yiceng beggar, my God, cast all the mud Zangtu coming!
I shouted at him fiercely: My legs do not relax, talk vaguely mouth non-stop.
I was a bit anxious, and shook the hands of the military package, again warned him: can be really pumping your friends, bringing you to branch to, ah! Army bags, mouth shouting: and my poor white pants.
a sudden my wrist a tight, look back, A look of ashen maple standing behind me, grabbed my hand, filled with angry eyes staring at me straight . I suddenly felt very awkward time, as if the cake was in kindergarten aunt caught stealing, and then smiled: br> A Feng did not speak, bend over and touch the child's head, saying: handed the beggar a dollar a small hand, small beggar immediately let go of my legs, took the money, happy to go.
A maple stand up, without a word from the military package to grab my hand down, straight to the courtyard door.
a long while I did not react, which suddenly remembered him only dollar to go even so have to sit on the bus, and quickly caught up

No comments:

Post a Comment